Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

You Still The One

  • Monday, December 30, 2013
  • Isteri kepada Suami
  • Labels: , , , , ,
  • Assalamualaikum wbt...Salam Sejahtera....






    Even if I go back in time a thousand times, I can't go against love
    Even though I know it hurts, but you still the one 
    Because you are my love
    I can't let you go
    Because it's a love that I hold until death

    Even my heart can be seen
    I will always be waiting at the same spot
    Because it was you 
    The love that makes me alive

    How much more do I have to hurt
    How much more do I have to wait for you
    Even the tears that overflow from my eyes
    Please dont get any further from where you are now
    So, my way to be with you wont be any more difficult 

    It was you my one and only love....













    2 comments:

    Lyn Yusoff said...

    Al-Fatihah

    Mummydearie said...

    Alfatihah. Semoga rohnya aman di sana. Tak mahu sedih lagi, ya. Simpan dalam hati segala kenangan, and life must goes on. I know you are a strong woman.