Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

I Hate Love Song

  • Friday, June 28, 2013
  • Isteri kepada Suami
  • Labels: , , , , ,
  • Assalamualaikum wbt...Salam Sejahtera...






    I cant touch you, i know...
    I'm falling, catch me...

    I hate this love song..

    I hate this love song..I'll never sing it again
    So i can stop thinking of you..so i can finally forget you

    I hate this love song..Im going to sing it with smile
    In order to cure the loneliness, I'm going to you now

    I'm scared, this world is meaningless
    Take me to where you are..a place with the moon and stars

    We were so beautiful, you know
    You taught me what love was

    I hate this love song
    So I can stop thinking of you, so I can finally forget you

    I hate this love song..but I'm going to sing it with a smile
    In order to cure the loneliness
    I'm going to you now

    The warm rays of the sun of another world
    The field of reeds are dancing all alone
    I remain paused at a green hill, holding a conversation I've yet to finish with you
    The sky is of an expressionless face that holds no answers
    You are probably hiding behind the clouds, you are probably a star

    I close my eyes and feel your breath, I dream of you
    A smile spreads across my lips
    You were breath with me

    Time..please stop...
    Dont divide us
    Wind...please stop blowing




    1 Julai nih genap 2 tahun suami sofia bersamaNYA..
    Al-fatihah buat Mohd Syukri..sofia sentiasa doakan abang bahagia kat sana..
    Insya-allah, sampai masanya kita bertemu kembali..

















    0 comments: