Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Really Miss You..There's Something I Gotta Say

  • Wednesday, October 17, 2012
  • Isteri kepada Suami
  • Labels: , , , ,


  • The things we did, the things we said
    Keep coming back to me and make me smile again
    You showed me how to face the truth
    Everything that's good in me I owe you
    Though the distance that's between us
    Now may seem to be too far
    It will never separate us
    Deep inside, I know you are...

    Never gone, never far..In my heart is where you are
    Always close,  everyday, everystep along the way
    Even though for now we've got to say goodbye
    I know you would be forever in my life..nerver gone..





    I walk along these empty streets, there is not a second you're not here with me 
    The love you gave, the grace you've shown, will always give me strength and be my cornerstone  
    Somehow you found a way,to see the best I have in me, as long as time goes on I swear to you that you will be never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are, always close, everyday..

    There's one thing I believe, I will see you somewhere down the road again, I will see you somewhere, somewhere, somewhere, somewhere..



    Never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are, always close , everyday.. Every step along the way


    Happy 28th belated birthday sayang...








    0 comments: