Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Missing

  • Tuesday, January 17, 2012
  • Isteri kepada Suami
  • Labels: , , ,
  • Assalamualaikum,


    the days that i miss you so much
    the days when it's too hard to bear
    the words "i love you" are dancing on my lips
    once again, alone, crying for you
    once again, alone, missing for you
    baby, i love you. i'm waiting for you

    there is no me in your day,
    probably not even in your memories
    but i'm looking at only you,
    making memories by myself

    to me, love is like a beautiful wound
    even though i see your pretty smile,
    i can't smile with you

    the days that i miss you so much
    the days when it's too hard to bear
    the words "i miss you" are dancing on my lips
    once again, alone, crying for you
    once again, alone, missing for you
    baby, i love you. i'm waiting for you

    bye bye, never say goodbye
    though i can't hold onto you
    i need you, i can't say anything else
    i want you, i'll wish and wish again

    the days that i miss you so much
    the days when it's too hard to bear
    the words "i love you" are dancing on my lips
    once again, alone, crying for you

    the days when you fill up my thoughts
    the days when my heart grows cold and i'm sad
    the words "i miss you" are dancing on my lips
    once again, alone, crying for you
    once again, alone, missing for you
    baby, i love you. i'm waiting for you

    0 comments: